Rose Surnow used to be a tiny baby but then she was like, “Fuck that.” Now she’s a grown-ass woman. Over the years she has been a hippy, a punker, and a stand-up comedian. She is now a comedy writer based in LA which is like a cliche wrapped in a stereotype stuffed into a pig’s mouth.
NEW YORK MAGAZINE
- I Went to a Tantric Sex Class and All I Got Was Awkward Dry-Humping
- I Went to a Female Masturbation Class
- Can you Teach Sexy?
- Visiting the Snuggery: Where You Get Cuddled For Cash
- On the Hunt with New York’s Subway Matchmaker
- I Gave at Handy at Jew Camp
- How Far Have You Gone?
- Sex on Tape
- Hook Up Playlist
- Lady Dumps
- Hate Date
- Are you a Sociopath?
- Thinking Off
- The Agony and Ecstasy of Having a Mother
- My Kindergarden OK Cupid Profile
- Reverse Bucketlist
- Elephant or Donkey?
- I’m so sad I could eat a horse
- Sweet Talk or Real Talk: Decoding First Date Compliments
- Make Love Not Porn: Cindy Gallop’s Case for Real World Sex
- The Revolution Will Not be in Manhattan
- Welcome to McCarren Park Prison
- Why Frank Ocean is Kind of a Big Deal
- Rap Singer Le1f on Growing Up and Coming Out
- Diner in the Dark
- A Dominatrix, a Man-Slave and a Reporter Walk Into a Bar
- Ask a Granny/Ask a Teen: The Bill
- Ask a Granny/Ask a Teen: Putting the F in Friendship
- Ask a Granny/Ask a Teen: Two Girls One Crush
- Ask a Granny/Ask a Teen: The Disappearing Date
- Ask a Granny/Ask a Teen: Man or Mouse
- Ask a Granny/Ask a Teen: How to Get Your Lover To Drop Some Lbs